Cronos Group is an innovative global cannabinoid company with international production and distribution across five continents. Cronos Group is committed to building disruptive intellectual property by advancing cannabis research, technology and product development. With a passion to responsibly elevate the consumer experience, Cronos Group is building an iconic brand portfolio. Cronos Group’s portfolio includes PEACE NATURALS™, a global health and wellness platform, two adult-use brands, COVE™ and Spinach™, and two hemp-derived CBD brands, Lord Jones™ and Happy Dance™
At Cronos Group, we hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
If you are organized, have exceptional customer service, and a sharp attention to detail, then this is the job for you! As the Records Specialist, you will be responsible for administering documentation requirements accurately and efficiently. As part of the Cronos Group Quality Team, you will support records management practices to facilitate effective and efficient handling of business records and other information. The ideal candidate is energetic, collaborative, and forward- thinking.
This position is based out of Stayner, ON
- Responsible for overall coordination of controlled documentation within the company.
- Maintain issuance/distribution/retrieval, filing and organization of all Cronos Group controlled documentation, including standard operating procedures, reports, protocols, stamped copies, and change controls.
- Maintain various filing systems, keeping them current and up to date. Ensure records are complete before filing.
- Maintain and update electronic files/databases and create/run reports as required.
- Maintain distribution and control of lab/logbooks to all departments.
- Type, revise and edit documentation, ensuring spelling errors and formatting have been corrected and that the document meets Cronos Group Quality Assurance standards.
- Support the Scheduled Review of Cronos Group documentation.
- Prepare various documentation packages. Print, photocopy, collate and distribution of (fax/shipment) documents.
- Supports user requests for documentation and trains users in Document Control.
- Prepare clear, concise, and accurate reports and other written material.
- Review records for completeness prior to publishing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ year experience administering document control within a company that has a formal quality management system
- Computer literacy to include knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, SharePoint, Visio and Excel.
- Associates degree/diploma in technical field or the equivalent work experience in Quality
- Experience administering documentation in QMS software Trackwise considered an asset