The Wellness Coordinator is accountable for prime quality affected person customer support, retrieving affected person data from the Compassionate Use Registry, sustaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and general repairs. Preserve correct data of sufferers identification and registration paperwork, handle scheduling affected person site visitors circulation, reply telephones and reply to affected person inquiries. Document, organize, and package deal affected person orders. Preserve an organized and clear atmosphere and facility look.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Buyer Service and Document-Holding:
- Welcome sufferers as they enter the power. Present distinctive service for brand spanking new prospects, answering any questions they might have and offering temporary orientations and excursions when wanted.
- Present product deliveries to sufferers.
- Receive the suitable documentation from every affected person at each go to, making certain validity of their identification and registration with the state of Florida.
- Document every go to utilizing applicable software program, making certain accuracy of affected person data, and recording notes if needed.
- Talk with staff to take care of a gentle affected person site visitors circulation to maximise gross sales and buyer satisfaction.
- Document and collaborate with piers on deliveries relating to preorders and on-line orders to make sure correct order data and timeliness of supply.
- Reply to and resolve affected person requests, complaints, or compliments in individual, by e mail, and on the cellphone requesting supervisor assist as wanted
- Preserve group of desk house and ready room by day by day repairs and lightweight cleansing.
2. Hashish primarily based Schooling and Steering:
- Preserve information of all relevant state and native legal guidelines, in addition to documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Workplace of Compassionate Use.
- Preserve a fundamental understanding of the Hashish primarily based therapeutics, and companies offered at Firm.
- Educate sufferers on the processes of registration, renewals, misplaced registration paperwork, and so forth.
- Present academic supplies and assets for sufferers and caregivers as wanted.
- Document particular requests, preferences, and notes regarding affected person registration standing utilizing applicable software program.
- Preserve consciousness of affected person enter and counsel adjustments to enhance service or product.
- Put together paperwork as wanted to help sufferers in registering with the State of Florida Workplace of Compassionate Use.
- Guarantee all affected person recordsdata are present and required documentation is on file and follows all pointers issued by the State of Florida.
- Preserve affected person database by coming into new sufferers, including or eradicating membership, updating adjustments in data, scheduling appointments and updating affected person registration standing.
- Preserve caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida, keep monitoring in system and speaking adjustments to physicians.
- Talk with staff to replace on-line and bodily pamphlets as wanted.
- Coordinate with the Lead Pharmacist/Basic Supervisor for workplace provides as wanted.
- Liable for outgoing and incoming mail distribution and making certain submit workplace field is collected weekly.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Put together affected person on-line and pre-orders.
- Present deliveries as wanted.
- Excessive College Schooling or equal.
- Route media calls to the suitable supervisor instantly (don’t remark until licensed to take action).
- Help managers with analysis, communications, or some other assigned initiatives/job.
- Adjust to Surterra’s present insurance policies and procedures and relevant state and native legal guidelines.