A marketing campaign for a 2020 poll initiative to legalize adult-use (leisure) marijuana in Arizona has launched. The marketing campaign is at the moment crafting the initiative’s language, and it’s anticipated that the initiative might be filed close to the top of this month.
This would be the second main try to legalize cannabis for grownup use in Arizona. The primary try was in 2016 with Prop 205, which narrowly failed (51.77% to 48.23%).
The marketing campaign committee Good and Secure Arizona was created to run the marketing campaign. They are going to be taking into account Prop 205’s language and different leisure marijuana states’ legal guidelines to craft the brand new initiative.
These are among the key elements that the initiative will tackle:
- Quantity taxed on marijuana gross sales
- Private and non-private consumption legal guidelines
- Dwelling cultivation legal guidelines
- Driving underneath the affect
- Employment drug legal guidelines
- Variety of dispensaries that may promote marijuana
The marketing campaign is at the moment accepting donations on their web site to assist the initiative. They’ve already raised $100,000 from Harvest Enterprises Inc, which operates 9 dispensaries in Arizona.